Where to start? Have you all had a good year? My year started off on a rocky note and is ending on a good note.
In the long run I made it through in one piece. Let’s see:
- I found a good paying job
- Got some important technology that I never had before
- Went out of town a few times 🙂
- I went to Key West for the first time (drove 16 hours, wooo)
- I got engaged this year!
- I was able to maintain a relationship through all the arguments (for understanding)
- I gained new friendships this year (I am sooo thankful for all of you)
- Loss friendships for the greater good (Which was a complete eye opener)
- Gained a better presence on Twitter and Tumblr.
- Maintain a household with my partner help
- Learning to accept that flaws that I have to overcome the hardship that I have been through and trying not to let it interfere with my relationship.
All in all, I have accomplished a lot. 2016 is approaching in a few hours and goals are heavy and strong; stronger then they have every been. 30 years old is in exactly 3 months. 30 years of change and growth! I’ll be happy to see it.
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
Leave your resolutions below!