The first thing is knowing yourself. Who are you?
- Do you like to put on your mom’s scarves, heels, wear towels or wash rags, on your head?
- Do you like to play with barbie dolls or cabbage patch kids?
- Do you like the idea of makeup and doing hair?
- How are your mannerisms? Your body movement?
- Do you like to switch when you walk?
- Do you get picked on for who you are in school?
- Do the kids make fun of you and call you ‘gay’?
- Ultimate question: What arouses you?
- I ask this because it is usually something very quiet that you are keeping to yourself.
- Do you feel a higher attraction towards another boy or a man verses a girl/woman?
- If you are aroused by another boy/man,
- Which part arouses you? His body, bulge, butt, lips, eyes, legs, arms.
For now, if you have answered yes, a sentence, or a paragraph….my friend, you are gay to some degree. This is also, in a small way, how “gaydar” works and understanding who might be gay or who might not be gay.
Again, ‘gay’ is just a sexual preference, you could be bisexaul and don’t even know it but this is the start of our journey together. You have my support 100%. You are not alone in this.
SHARE/COMMENT/LIKE FAN PAGE
TAG A FRIEND/TAG A READER/TAG A WRITER
LETS COLLABORATE AND CHAT!
Peace and Blessings be upon you.
Fan Page: M.J.King